12 July 2008

No Need for a Shovel: Digg!


I can't believe I hadn't started using this earlier. Digg is amazing at keeping you up to date on new and interesting things happening around you. I really wish I registered to their site much earlier, but now that I've found it, I love it!

What's so cool about Digg? Well, it's basically articles from all over the web that people have found interesting. So instead of you having to waste time surfing the web (especially if you don't have much time on your hands), you can just see what others have found interesting (yeah, my vocabulary's limited: cool, interesting...).

Whenever you find an article tending to your tastes, you can "digg" it. Or if you don't like it and you think it's not worth mentioning, you can "bury" it. That's basically the basics. I really like how you can even digg/bury other people's comments. So if someone says something witty like, "I dig Digg", you can digg it!

If you guys are using RSS readers, good for you (more on RSS for those of you who don't). You can easily stay up-to-date on the latest, random junk and crap going around through Digg's RSS feed. And especially since I'm so addicted to fast crack...I mean crap, I really dig Digg!

And by the way, don't be surprised if you see a couple of my posts relating recent things on Digg... I swear, there's no correlation if you find such a trend... (not!).

No comments: